Eccel Technology introduce the RFID Linux Tool
The RFID Linux Tool
December – 2017, Leicester, UK.
The RFIDB1-tool is a Linux application dedicated for RFID B1 modules manufactured by Eccel Technology Ltd.
It can be used with any version of this module like:
• The RaspberryPi-B1 – using UART on the extension header and GPIO pins 16,20,21 to wake up and reset the module
• The USB B1
• The UART-B1
• and any other B1-based module version connected via UART or USB interface to Linux machine.
This application is able to execute three types of commands:
• RFID commands – used to interact with RFID tags
• B1 module commands – used mostly to manage module memory for keys, passwords, user data etc. But it can be also used for data encryption and CRC calculation
• Raspberry PI Hat commands – A few commands to enable, disable, and reset the module. There is also one module command dedicated for the Raspberry-PI HAT – reset_to_defaults with parameter 1 used to reset the module to factory defaults settings, but using PWR_DOWN and RST pins. This command revertS communication speed to 9600 and all other communication parameters to default settings.
Please see also our RFID modules here.
For further enquiries contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1296 821358, or simply complete the submission form below and we’ll get right back to you.
Contact Eccel Technology